Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 (CH$1,687,589) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)