Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,801 (CH$2,704,538) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)