Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,312 (CH$1,784,281) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (37 minutes ago)