Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 (CH$2,622,938) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)