Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,241 (RM6,180) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)