Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22101 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,260 (RM10,227) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)