Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,177 (RM10,511) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)