Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20960 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,088 (RM9,960) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (37 minutes ago)