Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,301 (R$ 5,644) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)