Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 ($4,490) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)