Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,819 ($3,325) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)