Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,691 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)