Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,856 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)