Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,530 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)