Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)