Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,976 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (22 minutes ago)