Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,760 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)