Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,437 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)