Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,250 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (20 minutes ago)