Cost of living comparison between Ingolstadt, Germany and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,943 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)