Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €917 (₨70,987) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)