Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,137 ($4,635) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)