Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 879 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 ($3,225) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)