Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,855 ($3,362) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)