Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,504 ($4,896) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (33 minutes ago)