Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 822 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 ($4,654) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)