Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,428 (R$ 12,489) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)