Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,390 (R$ 8,900) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)