Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 (1,162,011 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)