Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 (1,080,312 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)