Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,353 (1,135,252 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)