Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,591 (Php144,104) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)