Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01898 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,562 (Php134,998) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)