Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27341 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,471 (S/. 9,036) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)