Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,520 (S/. 5,750) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)