Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,737 ($2,937) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)