Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,597 ($2,827) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)