Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,138 (COL$3,847,503) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (13 minutes ago)