Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,300 (COL$4,545,600) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)