Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21831 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,511 (6,921 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)