Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21477 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,356 (6,312 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)