Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22078 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,146 (9,721 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)