Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 71% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €939 (₨104,425) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)