Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,285 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01296 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,230 (₨94,848) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)