Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,380 (E£ 26,858) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)