Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13489 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,350 (元17,424) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)