Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12855 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (Q24,944) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)