Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12262 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 (Q26,685) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)