Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12486 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (Q25,370) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)