Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,126 (₨84,881) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)