Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27960 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,479 (S/. 8,866) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)