Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,516 (S/. 5,776) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)