Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28215 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,373 (S/. 8,410) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (32 minutes ago)