Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03047 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,723 (89,391 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)