Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,050 (80,241 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)