Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,193 (121,249 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)