Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,042 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 ($3,824) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)