Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,917 (kr29,122) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)