Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13455 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,713 (kr20,160) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)