Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,258 ($5,013) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)