Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11694 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,317 (45,465 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)