Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10961 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,147 (28,710 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)