Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11905 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,857 (40,795 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)