Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12140 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,423 (44,673 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)