Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11992 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,509 (HK$54,275) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (35 minutes ago)