Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11936 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,255 (HK$52,403) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)