Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,875 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12170 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 113% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,651 (HK$54,649) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)