Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,254 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10864 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 (HK$37,623) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)