Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11478 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 99% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,575 (HK$39,858) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (30 minutes ago)