Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10884 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,681 (HK$33,817) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)