Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,493 (32,090,252 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)