Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39956 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €950 (2,377 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)