Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €815 (494,161 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)