Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 64% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €727 (441,565 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)