Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,109 (元16,448) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)