Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,859 (AU$6,984) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)