Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,132 (AU$4,635) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)