Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,860 (AU$6,886) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)