Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,400 (AU$7,476) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)