Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,173 (AU$7,433) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)