Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,393 (AU$5,034) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (27 minutes ago)