Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20789 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,772 (GH₵18,142) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)