Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18515 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,306 (GH₵12,455) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)