Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20851 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,647 (GH₵17,492) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)