Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,344 (35,926,716 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)