Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,379 (₨103,988) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)