Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,641 (¥704,124) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)