Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,449 (¥653,100) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (37 minutes ago)