Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,560 (¥678,869) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)