Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,826 (¥476,665) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (43 minutes ago)