Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00764 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (¥453,666) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (36 minutes ago)