Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 (¥398,176) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)