Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 (¥432,742) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)