Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,627 (26,049 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)