Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23992 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,773 (28,228 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)