Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,225 (28,237 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)