Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23977 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,559 (19,016 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)