Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23835 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,393 (18,432 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)