Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)