Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)