Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,774 (元13,976) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)