Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,239 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)