Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,759 (46,019 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)