Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12473 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,850 (14,834元) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (39 minutes ago)