Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13752 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,330 (元16,945) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)