Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,305 (元17,073) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (38 minutes ago)