Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,032 (3,743 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)