Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,831 (3,303 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)