Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,912 (5,218 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)