Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,833 (3,327 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)