Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,877 (3,531 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)