Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,565 (4,962 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (43 minutes ago)