Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,682 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)