Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,563 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)