Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,915 ($3,578) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)