Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 291% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €12,222 (7,145,755 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)