Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 287% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,604 (6,846,345 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)