Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 275% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,239 (6,889,563 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)