Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 289% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,667 (6,809,677 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)