Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (元20,754) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)